The ECCE project officer will be entirely responsible for the ECCE program and ensure that communities fully own and participate in the ECCE programme.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Planning and implementation of the ECCE activities.
- Monitoring and supervising care givers to ensure that they are doing their job.
- Maintaining the desired standards at the ECCE center and safety in the learning environment.
- Coordinating the Early Grade Learning Assessments and Reporting results, collection of stories and best practices
- Organizing and conduct caregivers parent conferences and follow up on the performance of the center while working closely with CMC
- Participate in regular program quarterly review meetings on ECCE
- Enlist the support of key stakeholders to support ECCE such as parents, Caregivers, opinion leaders, Centre Management Committees to support ECCE activities
- Support in Budgeting, Implementing, Monitoring and Evaluation of the ECCE program.
- Responsible for reporting in the project activity implementation and coordination with the higher authorities.
Qualification, Skills, Experiences
- A minimum of a diploma in education, social work or related field.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in implementing education projects.
- Possess knowledge in Early Grade Learning, community mobilization and facilitation
- Experience working with children.
Mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org