The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical and academic assistance to the CVST animators.
Key Duties and Responsibilities.
- Planning and implementing the CVST activities.
- Taking a lead in conducting market surveys for identification of viable trades within the communities and availability of local artisans for the same trades.
- Ensuring timely procurement and distribution of necessary materials to the local artisans/ trainers.
- Routine and frequent monitoring of progress of skills acquisition and taking corrective actions with frequent feedback to the trainers and the trainees.
- Coordinate Budgeting, Implementing, Monitoring and Auditing of the Bonga intervention
- Lead in stakeholder involvement and feedback.
- Ensure cross-learning (exchange visits) across the different CVST centres within the same location and with Bonga centres.
- Coordinating the reports and sending the same to the higher supervisor
Qualification skills and experience
- A minimum of Diploma in Technical Education, Degree Holder in Business or Agriculture or Social work.
- At least two years working experience with youths or young people.
- Must possess skills of conducting training, drawing action plans, supporting children, youth and women.
- Must have knowledge and skills of conducting market scan, business development and management and entrepreneurship.
- Able to support children, young people and women in the areas of challenges, Sexual reproductive health, HIV, advocacy in community.
- Be able to use project cycle, result-based monitoring, take corrective actions and carry out data collection especially through observation method.
- Knowledge of local or commonly used language is an added advantage.
This job is Expired