The project officer for CMSG will be responsible for the savings groups in the project ensuring that they have the best practices and are able to grow from their group savings.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring and supervision of Community-Based Facilitators (CBFs)
- Reporting to Programme Manager
- Assistance in the preparation of annual plans
- MIS CBF Performance analysis
- Management/supervision of MIS information flows to CBFs
- Entering data in MIS SAVIX
- Preparation of work plans and reports
- Document best practices of the CMSGs methodology
- Organizing and supervising of all data collected from groups
Qualifications, Skills, Experience
- Minimum of Diploma in social work, development studies.
- At least two years’ experience in managing microfinance related development work.
- Living in local community
- Preferably speaking the local language
- Well-known and good reputation in the organization.
- Good organizational skills, data collection and analysis skills.
- Team-building and motivational skills
- Analytical and presentational skills, and training skills.